sees the light, more trouble for SeaWorld, and the Oscars are starting to look
a lot like a PETA gala. Here’s what’s going on in PETA’s universe this week:
PETA News on Tumblr
us five minutes, and we’ll give you all the latest animal rights news on PETA’s Tumblr page.
- Don’t read this if you’re hungry.
- Snooki shows that fur is so not for guidettes.
- Are dolphins and whales the next “people”?
- For perhaps the first time ever, a TV
news crew captures a gruesome military trauma training exercise on animals in
- Aww—a beautiful baby piglet.
- SeaWorld is cited by the U.S. Department
of Agriculture for letting a sea lion die in a drainpipe.
- This is how all elephants should be.
- Guess what the number one cause of
Amazon deforestation is? Hint: You can’t see the forest for the shoes.
Ryan, George, and Jessica will light up the red carpet on Oscar night, and they are just a few
of the famous faces who are always ready to shine a light on important animal
New Action Alerts
- Help stop a South Carolina hoarder. One year after a PETA
investigation shut down a hoarding facility, authorities still haven’t filed
cruelty-to-animals charges against the owner or banned her from acquiring more
- Urge a Kansas City cemetery to stop
killing deer. By placing simple
covers over the spikes in its wrought-iron fencing, the cemetery could save
countless deer from being impaled.
- Down gets ducks down. Sign the pledge
to be down-free.
Article source: PETA Files