May 25, 2018
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), the nation’s largest animal advocacy organization, is seeking an Interim Part-time Program Assistant, Philadelphia for its Pet for Life (PFL) program. The main responsibility of this position is to provide general administrative support to include gathering and organizing and maintaining PFL’s database.
This position will be responsible for:
- Gathering organizing and verifying data collected on shelter and animal control is accurate and complete;
- Entering data into the Pets for Life database;
- Assisting the Philadelphia team with general administrative duties – to include but not limited to client follow up calls, appointment scheduling, and outreach;
- Assisting with transport of pets to veterinary appointments as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent;
- Must have excellent computer skills and strong database skills;
- Knowledge of animal welfare preferred;
- Ability to work well with a remote team;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience with Google documents.
Please submit a cover letter and resumé using this form or fax to 301-548-7701. This position is part-time working 20 hours per week. This position is located in Philadelphia, PA.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability, marital or parental status, or protected veteran status.
Back to Employment Opportunities»
Article source: HSUS